Monday, January 5, 2009

Driving

The other day I called my husband before I left work to say I needed to run to some stores on the way. He said no we will go together since we were going out that night. So I said OK. Well on are way to the last stop we were at a traffic light. Two cars were coming from the opposite direction with their blinker lights on. My husband was just sitting there waiting and finally notice they were turning. Then he got mad and said the guy waited to the last minute to turn on his turn signal. I said he had it on the whole time. Well you would think I accused him of killing someone. Then later he stated that maybe he really didn't want to do all that running around or maybe it was just his pride. I side with the pride. Tonight we go to therapy. Hope it helps!

No comments: