Monday, April 27, 2009

About two weeks ago the three of us went to therapy. I think my husband and son need to go together. It just so happen that my son was off from school because of spring break. I think it went well. But I do believe they need to go more often together. Well this past week has been a little tough. My husband wanted to trade in his motor cycle (which I was not happy about) and was turned down for a loan. I should tell you its the same company he has the loan now through. I believe its all to do with the bad economy. We just paid off our car and had no lates on our report.

The reason I tell you all this is because now my husband will be in a funk for at least a month over this. So alot of bad moods. Which for him means he needs more control. Even though I know all this it doesn't make it any easier on me. Which means things have to be done his way. I want some control and end up spending money we don't have. Also I get a little pushy when he is acting all controlling which cause problems also. Top it all off a check bounced.

No comments: