Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to school

Here we go again! Back to school. My son started middle school yesterday. He is now a 7th grader. I can hardly believe it. He has a locker and has to change for gym class. Of course last night the homework wars have begun. He ask for my advise and when I give it to him he doesn't like it and gets mad.

Example: Mom I need to say why our family is unique. Me: Well you can say your only sibling is 16 years older then you. Him: Ok had to I show that. Me: I have a picture you can take to school. Him: OMG I am not taking that picture in my hair is to short.

Then of course my husband wants to know whats going on. Which I lie and say nothing. Believe me its easier that way. My son and will get past this quickly but if my husband gets involved then it could me hours of fighting.

My daughter says I baby him. Maybe I do but isnt that a mothers job?

No comments: