Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The whole world is brain washed.

That is what my husband said out of anger today. Everyone but him. He will later blame the medicine he is taking and the wine. I don't know what to think. Some times he scares the shit out of me. If I had the money I would leave. Its times like this that I really and truly hate him. He wonders why we don't have sex. Would you want to be with some one who feels he is never wrong. He comes home in a bad mood and then wonders why we fight. He makes fun of the shows I watch. I do not understand him. I make his dinner plate I walk it to him and I still get treated like a second rate person. It states he was mad cause two days in a row his truck was not filled with gas. Oh my god!! Lets go gun down his boss. I am so suppose to feel sorry for that. Just once I would like him to allow me to vent. But that will never happen.

No comments: