Thursday, April 8, 2010

Confused

Lately I have been depressed.  I am more confused then I have ever been.  I feel that going to therapy I should feel better.  But it seems the more I go the more I feel I need to work on.  What my true wish is to get me back.  I feel I lost myself somewhere.  This is not where I have planned to be.  I always felt I would have a friend who would drop by for no reason other then to say hi.  I feel I have given so much of my self to others and have not gotten that in return.  I feel that way about my job also.  The more you give the more they take.  Sometimes I just want to say f@@k the world.  When will it be my turn.  I listen to people be all the time.  The worst part of that is that when I am home I am so tried of listening I can not hear them.  That is not right.  If I am going to be really honest I am starting to not hear anyone any more.  How do you take a break from that. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoe's are very sexual so this guy has a sexual foot fetish. He wants to put his foot N U ..M