Monday, May 3, 2010

Playing Games

My husband and I started fighting this morning over stupid things.  The first was when he asked me if I was getting in the shower.  I said yes I need to get in first because I need to run out and do stuff before the party.  Then he yells at me that all I needed to say was yes.  Which deep down in side I knew that I needed to tell him that.  Maybe I should have said to him this morning that I need to run out before we leave for the party.  Then I hear him fighting with our son who is getting in the shower next.  So I scream at both of them to stop fighting.  That my husband should get in next.   Think problem is solved.  NOOOO!  I rush to get ready and where is my husband out side washing my car.  Well guess who can not go any where.  Before I go out and say anything to him I take a deep breath and pour on the sweetness. So I ask how long will you be and he gave me a dirty look.  Then I say I need to run out before the parties.  He then says three hours.  I then say I guess we wont be able to go then.  He says good. I go in the house and try to calm down but can't.  I go back outside and calming say take your time cause we really  dont want to go to parties our son wants to make plans to go fishing.  He says ok tell him to go ahead.  So a little upset I go in and cancel both parties.  About 20 mintues later he comes walking in saying you can go get what you need for the party now.  Of course I tell him I canceled so I don't need to run out.  He dosen't understand why I did that.  He tells me how I have problems and that he was just being spiteful.  How he really didn't want to go to the first party because he dosent get along with this one guy and he really didnt want to see this other guy.  The whole time he is saying this he is yelling at me and telling me I need therapy.  Then after all that he says that we are going to the parties. 

No comments: