Friday, May 14, 2010

Weight Watchers

Well I started Weight Watchers the last week of April.  The first week I lost 4.8 lbs.  Now one thing you need to know is that I went to a different spot to get weighed plus I was first weighed in the evening the second time was in the morning. Then the following week I went to the first spot got weighed and was told I gained .2.  Now I am so confused.  I think from now on if I cant go to the first place I will skip my weigh in that week.  I doing what they call is a point system.  I am allowed 25 points a day plus you get 35 flex points.  So far I have not used my flex points.  Some members feel you should use the flex points.  I have decided yet about that.  Every time you exercise you can receive points also.  My thoughts on that is if you use those points what is the sense of exercising.

Next weekend is the big trip!! I am nervous and excited at the same time. 

No comments: