Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The last week

Well started a major fight over nothing. I thought it was all over that day, then the next day he starts again. So for two days I do everything to avoid him. I dont talk to him I watch tv in a different room. Thinking he will understand I dont want to hear it again. Of course he finally admits that I had nothing to do with what caused his issue. But is still very angry and takes out on the whole family. I told him I was done. (which I have said before) He didnt beleive me yell at me if your going to say do it. So I did it! Found a place to stay for awhile and left him. Now he scheduled an appt. with a therapist. Well at this point that means nothing to me. I know walking out of the house could cost me my home, but how can I keep living with all that yelling?

No comments: