Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The next 10 years

The guy who I enjoyed his company lost his job and left his wife. We lost contact. I became pregnant with my son. Well after awhile the company my husband and his friends worked for closed down. Of course the friends went their separate ways. My husband took a job at this one company and could not handle the work load. He got laid off because of all the problems he caused. His anger issues became very bad. He was banded from one place he was making delivery's. I told him if we didn't get help I was leaving. So we went to counselling. It helped why we there but as soon as we stopped it started again. I found out he stopped taking his meds. So for awhile I gave them to him with out him knowing. This helped alot. After awhile I stopped doing that and he wasn't as bad. Our next bad fight was when he felt he had every right to spend our money on a motorcycle. Well we went to counselling yet again. He promised to give up drinking for the motorcycle. Well that lasted about two monthes. Yet again when counselling was done things slowly went back to the way they were.

No comments: