Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Todays fight

I want to jump to today because husband is pulling one of his childish ploys. It started the other day. He came home from work in a bad mood. Of course at first he tries to act like hes not upset but he cant hide it well. After a little bit of nudging he finally starts saying whats bothering him. He says his bother told him that he is normally a clean guy but that he smells. Of course this has to do with the way I wash the clothes. One time I made the mistake of telling him I forgot to put the clothes in the dryer and had to rewash them. So he thinks that I am the cause of his stink problems. So I told him the basement smells of mildew and I don't complain to him to take care of it. So today he starts with the complaining first saying that I didn't clean the stove. Well I was cooking on the stove. He says I mean from yesterday. He knows he does it better than me and we have talked about this. But his excuse is that he is tried. He is always tried. He hasnt done anything about the weeds out front. So then he starts with his brother again saying that he stinks. He gets me so mad and then says he is to tried to fight. My mistake is letting this go for so long. I dont know how to end it.

No comments: