Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Flower Tags

My husband and went to our therapy appt. today. For two weeks now I have held in my angry over something my husband did. I wanted to discuss it in front of the therapist so she could see what I go through. In the spring when we bought flowers I wanted to keep the flower labels in the ground with each new plant we bought. We were trying new things this year. He did not want to do that but said ok. Then every so often he would bring it up and I said no. Well he decided to take them out anyway. Never said a word to me. Well we get to therapy and this is the first thing I bring up. He makes it sound that its not important. They are just labels. He also said that he was embarrassed to have them in the ground. I feel as if my things my thoughts are not important to him. Its what he wants (what looks good to him). He hasn't taken care of our driveway which is full of weeds. I'd say they are about 3 inches high. I would be more embarrassed by the weeds than flower labels.

I know this is not a major incident but its the same thing with alot of other things. I feel I also need to go his way. I asked him to hang his towel on one shower rod instead of both of them. (So it would not get wet when someone is in the shower). He could not do this because it hurts his back. Then he tells me not leave my book in the bathroom on top of his magazines because its to hard to put his magazine back under my it.

No comments: