Monday, August 3, 2009

Son's birthday

We had my son's birthday party this past weekend. My husband cleaned up the yard. Which in tailed-cutting the weeds, cleaning the lawn chairs and tables, moving his motorcycle and the bike cycles to another location. The bikes were tarped and locked. I did all the cooking and cleaning inside the house. We had two parties, one was just for his friends and the other was for the aunts and uncles. My sister-in-law went with me to the pool for the kids party. We had a great time. Of course our son made out pretty good on the money for gifts. There were no arguments and everyone left happy.



The price of the parties was alot. I cooked myself except for a pizza at the pool and the cake ate the house. I must have spent about $150.00, if not more. Then you wonder would it be cheaper to have it some where else.

No comments: