Monday, August 31, 2009

Farm Town

I have to say that my life has been taken over by a game called Farm Town. I play it through my Face Book account. My husband thinks its a waste of time and a waste of the use for the computer. Which I believe is only because he doesn't know how to use it. But on to the fun stuff!! Farm Town is a very addictive game. You start off with a small plot of land and build it up with houses and fences etc. I seen so many different designs and people writing their names with flowers and making faces from their crops. You make more coins by helping others and having others help you. You helps to make neighbors to help you on your farm. You get better rates with you neighbors and buddies, then with strangers. I have talked with people from England, Ireland and Canada. My son seems to think its an old person game but I have seen people in their 20's play it up to their 50's. If you get a chance you should check it out for yourself. You can also play it off of myspace. GOOD LUCK!

No comments: