Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lay offs

Well today my husband finally told me why he has been in his "mood". Some of the other workers feel that there may be a layoff. I wish he would not worry about that. No one from management said anything like that. But once its in his head he cant get it out. Sometimes I wish he would take meds for this. I would like to know what it is like to come home to someone who was almost always in a good mood. I hate having to tip toe around most days. I hate feeling my issues are not as important as his. Lately I have been given in to his rants. Mostly when they will in the end come back around on him. I thought why fight when I know he has to see the light on his own. Sometimes it takes years and other times a few minutes. The only down side of this is when he tries to turn it around that it was his idea the whole time. EXAMPLE

Me: When you take a shower open the door. Don't turn on the fan. Remember the guy told us it not going out of the attic.
Husband: That's bullshit its not going to rust the nails in the attic.

10 years later

Husband: I told you don't use the fan its rusting the nails in the attic!
Me: You always use the fan!
Husband: Not since the guy told us about the nails in the attic!!

No comments: