Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Car Problems

Let me just tell the car problems we been having lately. First I am driving my car with husband in passenger seat. "What the hell noise is that?" he says Of course I say it always makes that noise. Well it is not suppose to. So that was the axle and boot. The car now comes home making a different noise. This after my husband and brother in law say they fixed the first problem. Then a few days later my battery dies. Get a new battery go to gas station the next day before work and my car wont start. The battery cable was loose. Husbands car the super charger belt breaks off causing another belt to break and the pulley. Then a week later his battery dies. So far its been about $500.00 worth of little stuff going wrong all around the holidays. What more could a women ask for.

Of course this whole time tring to keep husband from running out and buy another car. He does know we can not afford one. With both our health insurances going up at work and no raises. That is a cut in our pay!!

No comments: