Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good Mood

Well my husband made it home from his weekend away. He honesty seems to be in a good mood. Even though the belt broke on his car and he could not fix it himself he wasn’t mad. I know this may sound a little strange but this is weird. I am waiting for the bomb to go off. I don’t know if its because he wants to make sure he gets his cycle cover for Christmas or if its something else. I just haven’t seem him act like this before. He is trying to tell me its from his therapy. Which he has been going to for over a year. I can not understand how it would just kick in now.

Ok lets change gears a little here now. I have told you about a friend of mine whose is dating a control freak. He has hit her in the past. She got in fight with him and he was about to hit her so she told him that I knew about the incident and that I took pictures of what he did to her. Now is feels he cant trust her anymore that she is a liar and never wants to see her again. Well thank god. I don’t think they are really done though. I don’t know what needs to happen for her to wake up.

No comments: