Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Health Care

I am far from an expert on the health care issues, but I do know that something has to be done. What I don't like is that people who have never had to worry how they were going to pay for their child's meds is making the decision for us. Plus you know that they are getting a kick back from the insurance companies and drug companies. Also I hope that everyone looks at what the government is planning in health care before they make up their minds whether they like it or not.

Please don't believe what the senators have to say we all know they have their own agenda. All I know is something has to be done or people like me will be using my whole paycheck to pay for health insurance and will have nothing left for the copays let alone food. Right now close to 17% of my pay goes to health care. That is not counting my copays through out the year. About another 7% of my pay went to that.

So calculate what you are paying and you may be surprised. Remember we are already paying for the uninsured. Part in our taxes and part in the rising cost.

No comments: