Friday, November 13, 2009

I have to apologize for not writing in awhile. My husband has been having a ruff time. No raises at work bills piling up, and just life in general. He saw his therapist last week and came home in a good mood. I have to say I was surprised. He is trying to roll with the punches. I have been the depressed one. I can not stand making nothing in a pay check. Worried about Christmas around the corner. Plus have been stressing about my health.

Last week my husband says his brother invited him up to his cabin in the mountains. He says hes going. So I say great have a good time. But in the back of my head my inter voice keeps saying you know he wont go. Why you ask do I think that. Well he dose this all the time. First he complains his brother never invites him any more. Then when he does he says yes and at the last minute calls him up and says he is not going. So last night I ask him whats the game plan for the weekend. He starts complaining and says he really didn't invite me I don't think I will go. So I say I knew you weren't going to go. What do you mean he replies. Well you do this all the time, why do you think he really don't invite you any more. He knows you wont go. He tries to say he has to always do the dishes and has to sleep on the floor. So I just agree with him and think to myself why do you complain that he never invites you if you really don't want to go.
Well he must had thought about what I said and decide to go. He called me at home this morning and asked if I would pack his bag for him. I will find out for sure when I get home if he actually went. I did tell him if he does go don't come home in a bad mood.

No comments: